Friday, February 25, 2011

"I need to purchase stock in Kleenex"

This week turned out to be far more hectic than I ever could have possibly imagined.  I did have my final exams for school this week, which I was expecting.  I was not prepared, however, for three sick kids!  Oh my, snot, snot, snot and than this afternoon Emma developed a very strange rash with fever.  I am starting to feel sick myself so this will probably be brief, all I can say to sum up the week is hectic.  It wasn't bad, I enjoyed spending time with everyone just very busy.  Some awesome highlights for this week
Passed my courses (pretty certain)
Daniel and Eve have started to learn to share
Eve gave Daniel and I kisses
Emma had Joe over today to play, yay!

So, as I stated Eve gave Daniel and I kisses and the reason this is significant is because she NEVER has before.  She is only nine months old, so they aren't exactly kisses that she gives, but rather an open mouth slobber.  But, you can definitely tell her itentions.  I had seen her many times when Sam got home from work lean in and smooch her on the cheek.  And, the other day we were snuggling and I guess she decided I was worthy of an Eve kiss, made me feel so special!  Then today she and Daniel were "sharing" pacifiers and decided he needed a little smooch on the top of his head, she was surprising gentle and I watched in awe, such a precious moment!  So, I think Daniel learned something from Eve.  Later, when she was napping he found Emma's doll an kissed it over and over and over.  I didn't even know he could give kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design